Risong PPR pipes and fittings are manufactured according to German DIN standards with sizes ranging from 20mm upto 110mm. The hot melting of the homogeneity guarantees no leakage with 50 years. The outstanding temperature rating up to 95℃ and pressure rating up tp 25 Bar make PPR piping system the ideal solution for variety of applications, which include:
● Hot and cold potable water piping networks in residential and commercial buildings.
● Heating systems.
● Chilled water networks in air conditioning systems, as an effective light weight and
corrosion free substitute for steel pipes.
● Transport of wide range of chemicals in the industry.
● Piping networks for rainwater utilization systems and swimming pools facilities.
● Compressed air installations and other industrial applications.
● Applied for portable water pipeline system with hygienic and non-toxic features.
● High temperatures and high pressure resistant.
● Heat preservation and energy saving during the flow.
● Lighter and more smoother than the metal pipe.
● The reliable and convenient connecting pipes and fittings by homogeneity melt
● Noice free at high flow rates
● Speed and ease of fusion technology.
● Extensive savings in time and labour.
● A long lifespan up to 50 years under normal conditions.
Material: Top quality PPR raw materials from Korea or North America
Colors available: Green, grey or white, other colors depends on customers' needs.
Related references: ISO 15874; DIN8077/78; GB/T 18742 standards.
Packing length: 4 meters as normal length, or as per customers' requirements.
Among all kinds of connection methods, socket fusion is the most popular used to connect the PPR piping systems. Besides PPR pipes, Risong can also provide all kinds of PPR fittings and accessories, such as tees, male & female thread connectors, reducer, elbows, valves, welding machine. The connection procedures as follows:
● Cut the pipes vertically to the required length with a pipe cutter.
● Measure & mark the welding depth on the pipes.
● Push the pipes and fittings simultaneously into the welding adaptors for a proper time, while don't twist or turn the pipes and the fittings.
● When the welding time is reached, remove both pipes and fittings together, again without twisting or turning while pull out of the welding adaptors. Then immediately, push both of them together until the depth is reached.